You can register to Sociology Days here (see language options on the upper right side of the page).
Here are further instructions to register:
1. In case you are a member of the Westermarck Society, use the membership number to log into the registration system. If you are not a member of the Westermarck Society, click “I don’t have a membership number”, then insert your email address, fill the personal information form and click to the following page. If you can’t remember your membership number, you can order it to your email.
2a. For non-members => If you wish, you can join the Westermarck Society at the same time. The participation fees are updated in accordance to your choice of membership/non-membership. Then, choose your participation category and dinner card, in case you wish to participate in the dinner that will be served at Restaurant Koulu. Click “Continue to payment”-link.
2b. For members => Choose your participation category and dinner card, in case you wish to participate in the dinner that will be served at Restaurant Koulu. Click “Continue to payment”-link.
3. On this page, you will see the total amount of your participation fees and you can choose the method of payment that best suits you.
The registration should be completed by Wednesday March 13th 2013.
Notice! The registration for dinner should be completed by February 28th 2013.
– Student, member of the Westermarch Society: 0 €
– Student, non-member of the Westermarck Society: 25 €
– Doctoral student, member of the Westermarck Society: 25 €
– Doctoral student, non-member of the Westermarck Society: 75 €
– Member of the Westermarck Society (non-student): 30 €
– Other than above-mentioned categories: 110 €
+ Dinner buffet (serving both meat and vegetarian options): 30.00 €”by