The next annual conference of the Westermarck Society in 2016 takes place at the University of Jyväskylä and the surrounding campus area. Click here to see the campus map.
The main conference venue is the Agora building (Mattilanniemi 2), where keynote sessions, registration and the panel discussion are taking place, and where Publishers’ book stands will be located. The keynote sessions are held in Martti Ahtisaari -sali (Auditorium 1).
The workshops will be held in the following buildings:
• Agora / Ag (Mattilanniemi 2)
• Opinkivi / OPK (Keskussairaalantie 2)
• Liikunta / L (Keskussairaalantie 4)
• MaA (Ahlmaninkatu 2)
• MaD (Ahlmaninkatu 2)
For specific room locations, please look: http://navi.jyu.fi/
Moreover, many nice cafeterias and restaurants are located around and off the main campus area.
- Lozzi (building P, Main Campus)
- Ilokivi (Main Campus)
- Musica (building M, Main Campus)
- Wilhelmiina (building MaA, Mattilanniemi Campus)
- Ylistö (Ylistönrinne Campus)
- (building YK, Ylistönrinne Campus)
- Hestia (building Y33, Ylistönmäki Campus)
- Syke (building L, Main Campus)
- Tilia (building T, Main Campus)
- Uno (Ruusupuisto, Main Campus)
- Ilokivi Cafeteria (University library, Keskusairaalantie)
- Katriina’s Vegeterian Restaurant (Kauppakatu 11)
The conference dinner will be held at Aalto-sali (Väinönkatu 7).
For more information about getting around and the public transport in Jyväskylä, please click here.
Welcome to Jyväskylä!by