Registration to Sociology Days 2015 is closed. Inquiries related to registration or other practical issues can be directed to email@example.com.
You can register to Sociology Days 2015 here (see language options on the upper right side of the page).
Further instructions to register:
1. In case you are a member of the Westermarck Society, use the membership number to log into the registration system. If you are not a member of the Westermarck Society, click “I don’t have a membership number”, then insert your email address, fill the personal information form and click to the following page. If you can’t remember your membership number, you can order it to your email.
2a. For non-members: If you wish, you can join the Westermarck Society at the same time. The participation fees are updated in accordance to your choice of membership/non-membership. Then, choose your participation category and dinner card, in case you wish to participate in the dinner that will be served at Restaurant Pörssitalo. Click “Continue to payment”-link.
2b. For members: Choose your participation category and dinner card, in case you wish to participate in the dinner that will be served at Restaurant Pörssitalo. Click “Continue to payment”-link.
3. On this page, you will see the total amount of your participation fees and you can choose the method of payment that best suits you.
Registration categories and fees:
- Student, member of the Westermarck Society: 0 €
- Student, non-member of the Westermarck Society: 25,00 €
- Doctoral student, member of the Westermarck Society: 25,00 €
- Doctoral student, non-member of the Westermarck Society: 75,00 €
- Member of the Westermarck Society (non-student): 30,00 €
- Other than above-mentioned categories: 110,00 €
+ Dinner buffet (should be paid with the registration fee): 30,00 €. The conference dinner takes place at Restaurant Pörssitalo. The price includes a three course cocktail dinner with some livemusic. Please inform us about any special diets to firstname.lastname@example.org